Anyways for the interested here is the recipe for the egg nog;
4 eggs, separate whites and yolks
1/2 cup sugar, divided in half
3 1/2 cups milk
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tsp nutmeg
beat eggs yolks with 1/4 cup sugar, set aside. Ina separate bowl beat egg whited until stiff and stir in remaining sugar. Pour yolks into whites and stir slowly mix in milk and nutmeg and add whipping cream. beat for about a minute. serve
I have this love for books. All sorts of books. So the library is my best friend. Of course I borrow a ton of crafting books. I do have a few that I own and a few that I want to buy. So here is a list of some books that I love and would whole-heartedly recommend.
Just got this book from the library and I am in love with it. Needless to say I have added much to my Christmas craft list from this book. I think I am going to have to pull a couple all nighters to get it all done before christmas.
Not only do I like the fact it is spiral bound I love all the stitches that it has in it. Learned a few new ones to put on some gifts this year.
pretty much learned to quilt on this book
Love this book. Very informative and very pretty.
I love the bags in this book.
I might have some more to add to this list at a later time.. Well I need to get back to work.
Happy Creating!
Ashley
