Thursday, September 18, 2008

I love you, Autumn.

my favorite season. I am sure I've said that before [like, in the last post] and I'm sure I'll say it again. I can hardly believe that September is already more than half over. where does the time go? I have so many unfinished projects going on right now it's not even funny. most of them 'Summer projects' that I didn't complete. so now I decide: do I finish them even tho Summer is over? or do I wait and get them out again next year? hmmm.

for now, I would like to update with a few things. one completed, one VERY much a project in the works.



new KidWise Magazine issue. (yes, this is the 'one completed'.) since Autumn is my favorite season, this is one of my favorite issues so far. love the photos and the recipe, the whole 'back to school' theme of it. if you haven't already subscribed to KidWise, please do (it is free) and take a look. www.kicksclub.org will get you where you need to go to subscribe and download. the 'tomato pie' recipe I mentioned on here is in it. and I think I'm going to make one over the weekend [again]. :)

a movie. yes, a movie. (this is the 'one VERY much a project in the works'.) KICKS is doing it's first movie, so needless to say I have a very heavy involvement in that and I am SO excited. I honestly don't know how much detail I can give right now, but hopefully the next time I update there will be lots more to share. I can say this -- it will involve a lot of sewing. :)

I'm looking forward to the weekend. hoping to make some corn chowder (shared the recipe last year, looking forward to making it again!) and possibly some chili, and maybe some granola. I'm having a guest next week and she loves granola and I am SO in the mood to make it, so I may make a small batch before she comes since it's been a bit since I've made it. probably going to bake some gingerbread pear muffins and work on another 'in the works' project (a book! :D). I know I'll enjoy a football game and would like to get some gifts I've made packaged and ready to mail. fun fun fun. again and always, I love you guys and thank you for 'checking in' when you do. hope to keep the updates comin', even tho we are busier now than ever!!

xo!
Candice