production is over. what a journey. everything was wonderful -- certainly a great experience for all!! and I learned a LOT, ha. looking forward to more movie productions in the future (actually have a few in thought right now... I'm already starting to study costumes. eeee!). I am so very excited all that He has planned. we've actually been home for a bit now, but honestly it's been a bit of a challenge trying to kick into some sort of sync again. I have so many things that I need to do, but I had such a daily rhythm when doing costumes... it's a bit hard finding that rhythm right now... and what that rhythm should include. but it's at times like these that I rest in the fact that it's all held in hands much bigger than mine, and I really don't need to concern myself... just take it a step at a time in trust.
there have been so many things inspiring me lately... one, for certain, is music. a few new listens lately -- new United, MuteMath and Mat Kearney. one of Kearney's songs, Never Be Ready, is really 'right there' for me right now... I'm going to share some lyrics, tho listening to the song as a whole is always the best method:
we'll never be ready if we keep waiting
for the perfect time to come
hold me steady we'll never be ready
when we don't know, tho we can't see
just walk on down this road with me
hold me steady never be ready
just motivates me to take the step... even when I'm uncertain because of my own reasoning or previous failure... I just need to take the step and go with it.
on a slightly lighter note... I have accomplished a lot this weekend and am proud of my nearly crossed off to do list (yes, blogging was on it). intend to do some baking tonight and finish a shirt I'm working on (photos, promise). for now, of course, going to share a few photos of my newly organized loft (finishing the organizing was one of the things on my list).





next up:
garden
dinner
KICKS Club shoot
sewing
ah, love my life. :D
lovelovelove!
Candice
