today has been another beautiful day. lots of productiveness as far as the ministry is concerned... and I spent some time outside to check the garden then took a small walk. it's soo hot... but it's soo nice to be out in the heat for a bit. ...I feel very settled and happy about things right now, and I love that.
right this moment I am listening to Spotlight by MuteMath... such an AMAZING song. so creative, yet SO honest and beautiful. I really do love it and am inspired to just LIVE. :) if you have not heard the song/seen the video, myspace/youtube/ilike... something... look it up.
it's time for some photos.

my most favorite cookbook, EVER. it's dated 1834.
it's Butt'ry Shelf and the illustrations are by Tasha Tudor. LOVE!

laundry bag. ...going to make a few smaller ones for when we travel (next weekend. eeee!)

new (to me) tabletop ironing board. love!!! I'm going to recover it with the fabric that is 'laid' over it in this photo.
now I'm going to enjoy some eats and finish putting CD's away. oh, and possibly unpacking some more. yeah, still not done with that after the production trip.
lovelovelove!
Candice
