Wednesday, June 17, 2009

today.

today is feeling a bit 'slumpy', to be quite honest. ...Monday and Tuesday were AMAZING. I got so much done and felt SO great. today, not so much. I have gotten things done... but I don't have that super excited feeling. yet. :) ...I am getting it together. I am focusing. I am okay. :)

I want to share this quote that I got from a friend a while ago. sadly, I did not write down who the quote was originally from... but it is amazing, nonetheless:

today will be a happy day
if first you find some time to pray
if first alone you go apart
from worldly things and in your heart
you make resolve to do your best
and then to God you leave the rest
for God will take the hate and fear
of yesterday and yesteryear
and in their place He'll make you feel
the light and love He would reveal
yes, this will be a happy day
if, friend, right now you'll stop and pray


I wrote it on a little scrap of paper... on the bottom I have another quote from a comment someone left me a while ago: "turn today into the best day ever". the person said it to me casually, but he will never know how much that small statement has encouraged me and speaks to me over and over again.

a few photos from one of the Offbeat Ideal collections... a burst of inspiration for me right now (you can find these and more at offbeatideal.com)




turn today into the best day ever.
enjoy the little... the now...



lovelovelove!
Candice

p.s.
I think perhaps I'll bake some cupcakes. :)
I made cupcakes.