lately the days have been cool. reminds me of Autumn.. which I don't really mind since that is my favorite season. but since I love each season for what it has to offer, too much of this coolness in Summer gets old. ha. ..so I'm ready for some more hot hot days!! ..I want to swim!! in an outdoor, in-ground pool. just looked at one of my favorite blogs, and she has photos of her by her pool. how I miss the days when Summer was doing nothing but SWIM all day. (okay, not really.. since I love my go go go life and wouldn't trade it for anything.. but I do love some swim time!)
in other news...
been busy with more book illustrating. so much fun! never dreamed I would do this. but it exciting and stretching, for sure. here's the first one, listed on Amazon... I'm Gonna' Bee
in the very.. very.. VERY early stages of pre-production for two more films that I am costuming. getting lots of ideas. thinking of material and styles that I want to go with. it's eeeearly, but so fun. I'm so ready to kick into it full-swing.. but there are a few Summer projects that need finished up first. all in good time, Candice. patience is a virtue. :) ..have met a few people who are very interested in being involved in some of the future projects. always so, so blessed by those I am connected with on this amazing journey!!
looooovin' soo much new music right now. United, Owl City, Mat Kearney, The Wedding, MuteMath.. gaah. I am engulfed in so much goodness through these artists -- it's super inspiring.
have some snail-mail to reply to, some emails to compose (ha!), and a guest to entertain, so I must be going. ..I hope that each reader is enjoying life and living to the fullness. make the most of each MOMENT in each DAY we are given.
lovelove!
Candice
