
just came in from the garden. everything looks GREAT.. except the spinach. I don't know why... it just looks small and a bit yellowish. perhaps too much water? not enough? I need to look at my 'vegetable & herb expert' book.. again, ha. everything ELSE is pleasing tho. picked my first zucchini today (photo above).. two more are growing and should be ready within the next few days to make something yummy (depending on what we're in the mood for.. once this happens). just gotta' keep that ground hog away. he is cute. and is just doing what comes natural. but it is SUPER annoying to walk outside and see my plants with missing parts. needless to say, I have been praying he will find somewhere else to eat. :)
today has been a bit out of sorts. sometimes Sunday is like that. not sure what to do. perhaps I should work on my dress? more granny squares? study designs? CW patterns? just simply read? ..see where I'm coming from?! I do have an unfinished shirt (that'll only take about 5 minutes to complete) that I may finish. but after that... hmmm.
whatever the case, it will be a lovely day, for sure. ..hope all our readers are doing well.
lovelovelove!
Candice
