Saturday, October 11, 2008

goodtimes!

what's better than baking with a friend while sewing and listening to some beautiful music? ...I can't really think of anything. :) (these are from Thursday night)

oatmeal raisin. my FAVORITE ever.


another owl.


me. and Ashley throwing in gang signs.


the big pile of oatmeal cookies. (no raisin. I only make a few of those for myself because nobody else really like raisins.)


and the music, btw, was Christa Black and Tyler Burkum. total Autumn favorites!



today I'm working on ANOTHER owl. yeah, totally into the owls right now. he's similar to the one above, but has defined wings and his little feathers are in the center. he's 'my own', unlike the first one I did a few days ago. I'll share when I'm finished.

the rest of today will include [hopefully] a walk, more sewing, corn chowder and just a bit of housework. :) hope your Saturday is beautiful!

xo!
Candice