As Candice said in the last post, we are both working on a movie. She in the Assistant Director and Costume Designer position and I in the Costume Assistant position. So basically I am her minion (jk) :). So in researching costumes and such we have been watching a lot of 18th century movies. Well we snuck a few Jane Austen's in there. We'll take any excuse to watch one. Well we were watching Sense and Sensibility the other night and Emma Thompson had the CUTEST apron on. S of course my little creative mind decided that I had to make on of those.
So in addition to making costumes for a movie I have decided that I must have a Regency period apron. Ok so here are two picture from the movie with the apron. There are black and white but you can get the idea.
No I kinda have an excuse for making it. See I need to wear an apron while I "distress" the costumes and I could use this. Or use this one normal and my other one for distressing. I'll figure it out. :)
Ok so here are some lovely videos
This is an older Mat Kearney video but I love this version better than the "normal" version.
And here is the new Wild Sweet Orange video (I love their music).
Well that is all for now.
Happy Creating!
Ashley
