Saturday, October 25, 2008

hello, friends!

heaps of good things going on around here lately. this week has been FULL of accomplishment, and for that I am grateful. not so much in the 'craft/sewing' or 'cooking/baking' aspects, but in other areas which are very much needed. :) lots of work done to kicksclub (yes, please go look) and sybilludington (again, yes, go look). I do have a small collage of photos to share:



and guess who ate the last cookie. (*pst* it wasn't Ashley :)) and tonight I made more. yes. I have fallen in love with all things homemade. I thought I had already arrived there until I made homemade chocolate chip cookies again (it had been a while). shewboy. how could I ever eat that 'ready to bake' stuff?! I had intended to make pumpkin muffins this past week but alas, I did not get around to doing so. maybe tomorrow. then again, maybe not. :)

I suppose that's all for now. there is more to update on, always, but because I am not wanting to take the brain power to think and type what all those things are, I will now say goodbye. :)

xo!
Candice


p.s.
for those who were concerned as I was, Brooke is doing better. she posted another update on her myspace blog. please continue to keep her in your prayers tho. the girl works hard and gives so much. I just love her heart. :) thanks!