Friday, November 16, 2007

another new post!

amazing that this is already our 12th post. sure, that doesn't sound like many. but with our busy little lives, it amazes me that we've been so regular with updating. :) thanks to everyone who has left a comment or told me 'personally' how much you love the blog. means heaps!

so, as Ashley stated below we're busy working on Thanksgiving projects, a birthday party, and premature Christmas planning (tho I really don't think you can get TOO premature when it comes to Christmas planning!). all of that in addition to our little lives and everything each day entails, large or small, once again. I'm amazed that we keep up with this thing. life is good tho. I'm having a ball.

wanted to post a few photos of our fun little finds of the day. Ashley and I both live in a quaint little 'village' in which there are several antique shops throughout. this, of course, is wonderful for us. today we made a small journey to one of them. we were hoping to finish finding fabric for our Thanksgiving napkins that we're making (as Ashley stated, I found this CUTE idea on The Purl Bee a few days ago. we'd already been discussing Thanksgiving napkins anyway, and I happened to find this. perfect!), and that we did. we left as 'satisfied customers' to say the least.

our fabric pile.


our buttons pile.
who can enter an antique shop and NOT leave with heaps of buttons when they're priced at only 25 cents a sheet. I mean, seriously?!


so, I sit here with a fun little day behind me and a fun little weekend ahead of me.

oh! and that reminds me! a few other things I want to update on. from the KICKS site:

a new, fun little 'viewers submitted' section. we only have one up so far (the crisp that I mentioned wanting to make. I did. I doubled the topping. very yummy!). if you have a recipe you'd like to submit, please do. click to visit the page.

and a few other simple Thanksgiving themed items. visit the home page and watch the flash banner. you'll see. FULL of Thanksgiving fun. :)


xoxo!
candice