Saturday, November 10, 2007

Crafting in my jammies

Hello folks! Today was quite wonderful with just a titch of dissapointment, the Buckeye's lost :(. But nonetheless It has still been wonderful. I got up and pretty much started crafting right away, while still in my jammies. But I accomplished more than just crafting. I did smoe typing which I had ben wanting to do for a looooooong time. And I also helped Candice cook, which was really fun. In addition to all the normal household chores that have to be done each day. Right now we are making some Banana Creme Pie, which is starting to look really yummy, and listeing to some old Switchfoot (Ode to Chin).



This is what I have been working on today. Well just a little glimpse of the process. It will end up being a little center piece for a children's play kitchen. Of course it's all fabric and I hoping that I can make a little fabric tube stuffed with batting as I stem for the flowers. I am not quite sure how that is going to work but I am thinking it through. It also going to have matching placemats.

Well I need to help finish the pie. So have fun and....

Happy Creating!
Ashley