Wednesday, November 7, 2007

mmmm ginger thins

I would love to have something crafty to post on here but due to my great ability to start a project and then having to push myself to finish one I currently do not have a finished project to post.

But I am working on a cute little dinosaur stuffed animal that I want to put on the store. Right now I am trying to perfect the pattern but I have pretty good idea of what he is going to look like. I hope to have him started some time next week. But I have to help Candice finish her shirt and I have to cut out little dresses for some friends for Thanksgiving. And of course the many other things that have happen before crafting can even be done.

Speaking of Thanksgiving., I am pretty excited about it this year because this will be the first year where I can really help cook and such. Also Candice and I are planning some stuff that we want to do, cooking and crafting. So of course we are both happy about it. And of course I have Christmas on my brain also. I think I am one of those people who dive into the Christmas season with much enthusiasm (shh this is a secret. I am listening to some Christmas music already. Yeah I am obsessed a little.) Anyways so I am thinking about Christmas cards and the like. I have some ideas brewing but I can't tell you that yet. I might post some instructions if my ideas work so maybe in about a month or so.

Anyways I soon as Candice and I finish the shirt we are making for her I am going to post some instructions on how to take old skirts and big shirts and use them to make something different. Especially how to make them work for a store bought pattern. So keep checking back for that. and I will leave you with a little video to help get your creative juices flowing. So have fun and...

Happy Creating!
Ashley