for now, I wanted to post one of my current favorite recipes - peanut butter waffles. I'm pretty much in love with waffles right now. they're easy to make, and they are GREAT to prepare the night before and then just stick 'em in the toaster in the morning. (that's for anyone who is like me, a late night lover but NOT so much a 'morning person'.) but these peanut butter ones are SUCH a smash hit! I love them warm with butter, but I also think they'd be delicious with fruit syrup. any way, if you like waffles and/or peanut butter, give 'em a try. :)

2 1/4 flour
4 tsp baking powder
1/2 c creamy peanut butter
1 1/2 tbsp sugar
2 eggs, beaten
2 1/4 c milk
1/4 c oil
1/4 tsp salt
oil or melted butter to grease waffle iron
mix all ingredients. (I use a mixer)
preheat waffle iron, grease.
pour batter onto waffle iron. (I use a full 1 cup measuring cup)
close waffle iron and cook for 3-5 mins (I always do mine 4.5 mins because I like them crispy, but not too crispy since I always reheat them in the toaster)
pretty simple, eh? if you give them a try, I hope you like them as much as I do! :)
xo!
Candice
