Saturday, April 26, 2008

5 little links

Today involved copious amounts of bleach and many other brain numbing cleaning products (and the repetitive up and down motion of cleaning WAY too many cabinets). Yes today was spring cleaning day. it warm and pretty, the right kind of day to clean.

Anyways currently I am working on a yo-yo table runner. Hopefully the first time it will be used will be Mother's day. I think it's going to turn out nice, hopefully.

Speaking of hopefully, in the next few days or so I want to have pics up of the finished placemats the go with these flowers.. And maybe a shirt I made recently. Who knows?

And here is some links to five little blogs that I enjoy reading. I wouldn't say they are my favorite but I find them very inspiring.

Wee Wonderfuls

(Inside A black Apple)

Sew Liberated

Stephanie Congdon Barnes

Posie Gets Cosy

Well I am off to enter the world of yo-yo's once.

Happy creating!
Ashley