
can hardly believe that the weekend is upon us again. where has the week gone?! it's so beautiful and spring-like here, which I love. spring is certainly a favorite season (second to autumn). this past week I have actually accomplished quite a bit: finished up a dress I was working on, some personalized napkins I was embroidering, did some baking and much cooking, and made some sugar/salt scrubs. totally getting into those lately! so many good and fun recipes you can find by simply searching google. and I love that most of the things it requires are already in your kitchen so no trip to the store is needed! :)
as for my weekend, I plan to do more of the same. gotta' get started on a few more projects that I've been pondering for a while and I'm so making some lemon blueberry muffins! I've been all things lemon lately and am excited to try to alter my favorite blueberry muffins recipe. I'll be sure to post about that one. ...now I'm off to mix up some strawberry syrup for breakfast tomorrow. I'm making those peanut butter waffles I posted about a bit ago. sure to be a hit!
happy weekend!!
xo!
Candice
p.s.
the photo is one of my favorite, most inspiring, spring photos from offbeatideal.com's 'TTV' collection. beautiful!!
